Are you enrolled?
Contact any of our member service representatives
to enroll and take advantage of all of the convenience of internet access to your accounts.
For many today, it's hard to imagine life without gadgets and high-tech helpers. At Desco we attempt to provide state of the art services through the internet:
But don't forget about other electronic services that are also available:
- FREE 24/7 Online Access (internet access) enables you to view your share and loan balances, transfer money between your accounts, view share drafts that have posted to your account and gather other information about your accounts.
- FREE 24/7 Internet Bill Paying allows you to pay monthly and one-time bills over the Internet.
- FREE 24/7 eStatements allow you to view your monthly statement online from any internet connection.
- And, of course, it is safe to use. Your Credit Union uses the latest Internet security technology available. Also, firewalls and routers further protect your data.
Your accounts are more convenient and easier to monitor and control when you have access to your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from your home or practically
- Free Mobile Access thru your mobile device.
- Direct deposit enables your paycheck and certain other payments to be transmitted automatically to your account. "It's free and it's fast — there's no waiting for the check to arrive at home and no waiting in the teller lines.
- Free Phone Access allows you to use your touch-tone phone to confirm that a check or deposit has cleared, get your latest balance, transfer money between separate accounts, and obtain details about services.
- Debit cards look like credit cards but they automatically withdraw the money you want from your checking account. You can use a debit card to get cash from an ATM or to pay for purchases.
- Automatic withdrawals from your account can be arranged free of charge to pay recurring bills (such as phone bills or insurance premiums) or to systematically put a certain amount of money into a savings account, a U.S. Savings Bond, or an investment.
Important information about Internet Services
Policy & Security