All Desco locations will be CLOSED on Monday, February 18, 2019, in observance of Presidents' Day.
jar of money with health written on piece of tape stuck on jar
Health Savings Accounts
HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNTS
A Health Savings Account (HSA) gives you more flexibility and control over your health care costs.
To qualify for a Health Savings Account, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Must have a high deductible insurance plan
- Cannot be covered under another health plan
- Cannot be claimed as a dependent on anyone’s taxes
- Cannot be enrolled in Medicare
- Use pre-tax dollars to pay for future medical expenses
- Account balance is carried over from one year to the next
- Health Savings Accounts provides an opportunity to save, so you can pay high or unexpected medical bills (Including: Health, Vision, and Dental)
- Contributions can be made at any time throughout the year
- You own the account regardless of any job changes
We can explain your options, answer any questions you may have, and help you open your Health Savings Account. Contact a Member Service Representative for more information.
Not intended as tax advice. Please consult a tax professional.