Share Certificates of Deposit
A Share Certificate Account is a term investment offering a guaranteed dividend rate to maturity. A certificate account provides higher yields on funds invested for thirty days to five years. Compare us to the competition!
- $500.00 minimum deposit
- Insured by the NCUA to $250,000.00
- Additional $250,000.00 of Excess Share Insurance available, click here for more information.
- Terms from 31 days to 5 years
- Rates are fixed for the duration of term
- Dividends are paid monthly and at maturity
- You can direct your dividends to be:
- added to your certificate account principal or
- automatically transferred to your Desco checking or savings account or
- mailed to your home
Share Certificates could have an early withdrawal penalty.